As happens … Life goes in cycles. The thing is to not let the cycles that move us forward become circles that keep us stuck.
Over the past few years my writing has been intermittent to say the least. These cycles coincide with the health issues I’ve been dealing with. If you are unfamiliar with this part of my story you can read up on it here.
The good news
The good news is my health IS improving. And I have to thank each of you for helping me to make that happen. With your encouragement, emotional and financial support I’ve been able to travel this path from near death back to the land of the living.
The bad news
The downside is that my work is intermittent almost non existent. My body has made it clear that I cannot “multi task” healing.
My body has a lot of work to do to get me back on my feet. My job is to do whatever I can to help my body heal and a lot of that includes the basics of eating well (I’m finding my body to be a very good guide as to what “eating well” means) and resting when tired instead of “pushing through”.
Right now it’s a raw diet, high in fruit and plant based fats and proteins. If your interested to learn more about using food as medicine check this group out on Facebook and this is the book I’m using as a guide. You can also get the audible version here.
But remember to keep it simple. If it becomes so legalistic that you can’t follow through then the plan, whatever plan you’ve got, might need to be revised or adapted.
Good news again
The good news is I’m still working on spreading the message that hope, healing and happiness is available to all.
What you can do
What would be helpful to me as I embrace this downtime and explore other ways to carry a message of hope and healing would be to hear from you.
- Has there been a particular article or post I’ve shared that has spoken to you? How did it help? What did you learn?
- Do you find the small posts helpful, longer articles, the podcasts? Would you like videos or small group opportunities?
- Are there specific issues you are still dealing with that you haven’t learned how to resolve yet? What is your most pressing recurring problem/pain that you are facing?
- Is there a particular subject you’d like more info on?
- What empowering solution have you discovered that has become a truth that set you free?
- How have you embraced the daily practice of the journey? What specific actions have you taken that have enabled you to get past stuck?
- Any comments or questions you want to share with me.
So while my energy is limited still – my heart and desire to support and encourage others is still strong.
I will post when I can, and thank you for your past notes of understanding and encouragement as I take back my life and lay claim to my physical health.
Do send your notes….you can use the contact page here to do so.
There is nothing “wrong” with you. This journey is not about fixing something that is broken but about learning what we can do differently to get different results.
There is always, always a solution.
Sending good juju your way….